From a future PM to Transgender Uniforms


Well if this antiquated git becomes PM, I’m packing up and moving…

How can anyone think in this day and age it is acceptable to force a woman who has been raped to bear a child?  I don’t believe in abortion being used as a form of contraception and this is where I think the Catholic church needs to reform, when it comes to abortion.  I am not saying the Catholic Church should endorse abortion as a method of contraception, but be more tolerant when it comes to the reasons why a woman wants an abortion, especially if she is a victim of rape or her life is in jeopardy, should she continue the pregnancy.

But to have a future PM, who opposes abortion in any circumstances and doesn’t really approve of same-sex marriage is sending this country back decades.

It is all well and good, him saying, it is a free vote when it comes to decisions like this in parliament.. but the Tory Party members are influenced by their leader.  And if they want nice cosy jobs they are going to have to tow the party line.. and the leader’s line.

Whatever your views on same-sex marriage, you have a right to have them… but for someone who is going to be Prime Minister, then ‘tolerance’ is the word.

I was disgusted to hear this interview… and hope and pray that he doesn’t become the new face of the Tory party.

Political Correctness gone mad

Yes this country has taken Political Correctness to extreme, especially upon reading the article in papers about the school forcing all pupils to wear trousers so that they can remain gender-neutral.  That is all well and good if a girl feels she wants to be a boy… but forcing a boy to wear trousers when he wants to be a girl.. is not being gender-neutral when you have a school uniform policy of being Gender Neutral.

This is just as mad as John Lewis getting rid of boy and girls clothing sections.  How long before us adults have to shop at ‘Dorothy Burtons’? And Topman isn’t allowed to trade no more under that name… and must become Topperson in order not to offend a small minority.

telemmglpict000139455364_trans_nvbqzqnjv4bq7x6vyzhddwiht8ieviltgsoem6iipz3_kotxbmsehmk

And to get away with this uniform change … Tony Smith the Headmaster of this school said:

“Pupils have been saying why do boys have to where ties and girls don’t, and girls have different uniform to boys. So we decided to have the same uniform for everybody from Year 7.

“Another issue was that we have a small but increasing number of transgender students and therefore having the same uniform is important for them.”

In the United States 0.7% of  13-17 year old pupils are transgender according to an estimate released in January this year  by the Williams Institute at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law.  And if those figures are reflective here in the UK that is less than 1% of children.  And the other 99% of kids are being forced to pander to 1% of pupils.  Now if this school has equal numbers of girls and boys, then 49.5% of pupils are being forced to dress to a gender that they don’t want to be.  Now is that right?

Yes we need to be more tolerant to people who are transgender, and we need to accept as a society that being transgender doesn’t make you a freak… but come on transgender uniforms, is one step too far.

And as for the excuses about ties and short skirts… well that is simple.  If boys are made to wear shirts and ties, then girls must wear blouses and ties.  And skirts can not be above the knee.  And to have the policy only affecting year 7’s is ridiculous.  Pupils from year 8 – 11 can adopt the policy if they wish.

One parent said:

“My daughter said she has got a gender and it’s female, so being gender neutral when she has got a gender is a big deal for her, as she proud to be a girl. I feel girls should be allowed to wear skirts if they want to.”

Don’t worry love… she’s only got to be gender neutral for a year, unless they are rolling it in over the course of the next 5 years.. 😀 😀 Well most parents buy a new uniform to go back to school in September so why are years 8-11 being exempt from this uniform?  Either you have a gender neutral uniform for all years or you don’t have it at all.

The world has gone friggin mad… I am surprised how we all survived years ago when we went to school.

Advertisements

Please feel free to comment on this post...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s